Certify yourself as a mold investigator
Increased mold problems in indoor environments has created demand for mold investigation and inspection services. While the industry is not yet regulated in most jurisdictions, knowledge of mold is essential to be successful in conducting a mold inspection.Take our one-day Mold training online course
You'll develop an understanding of the methods used to inspect for mold growth in buildings, the different types of samples that may be collected during mold inspection and how to interpret laboratory results.
And being online, it offers flexibility, convenience and cost effectiveness.
Add to your skills for $275.56 CAD Buy Now
Topics covered in the course
- Understanding Mold: What is Mold?
- Mold Growth- How Does Mold Grow?
- Effect Of Mold Growth in Built Environment
- Common Airborne Fungal Spores
- Investigating And Recognizing Mold Growth
- Effective Mold Sampling Strategies
- How To Interpret Laboratory Reports
- Mold Control and Remediation Guidelines.
Who might benefit from this online mold training course?
- An industrial hygienist
- An environmental consultant dealing with indoor mold
- A home Inspector
- A general contractor
- A cleaning and restoration contractor
- A property manager
- An insurance, financial, or legal professional who deals with mold issues
- A person interested in increasing your knowledge or developing your decision-making skills related to indoor mold
Enroll now for $275.56 CAD Buy Now
How long does it take to complete the online mold training course?
Eight (8) hours. However, to make it flexible and convenient to fit into your busy schedule, we don't limit the time you take to complete the course. You can complete the course in a day or a week if you wish.
How is the online mold training course taught?
Slide presentations, audio recordings and quizzes. Your final grade is the average of all the 8 topics.
Are certificates awarded?
Yes! upon successful completion, you can print your certificate right away. If you have trouble printing the certificate, let us know and a certificate will be prepared and mailed to you. Be sure to send us your mailing address after you complete the course.
How to register for our mold training course
1: Pay for the course by clicking the BUY BUTTON below. A notification will be sent to us confirming your payment.
2: After paying you'll be redirect to a page with clear instructions on how to create an account. If you are not redirected to the page with instructions, contact us by phone or email.
3: Once you create an account, we shall give you access to the course. The courses are available 24/7 from anywhere with access to internet connection. Enjoy!
Spend the $275.56 CAD now and make it back in no time. As we said, this is a high-demand certification, especially now with so many old houses changing hands.Buy Now