Frequently Asked QuestionsHave a question that isn't answered here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How I can pay for the online course?
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa and MasterCard. However you have to call to provide the card information on the phone. For immediate access to the course you can pay via PayPal.
- Can I do my online training on an iPad or iPhone? Yes, however some courses may require Adobe Flash which may not be supported by either the iPhone or iPad. Just access the course through your iPad and see if it works.
- Can’t I just do the final exam to get my certificate? The course is designed to be fully completed before a certificate can be printed, to ensure that the student has adequately reviewed the material. There is no option to only complete a final exam.
- How long do I have to complete my course? You can complete a course in a day or less depending on the course and your pace. However, you have four (4) weeks from receipt of payment in which to complete the course. You have full access to the course for the entire four (4) weeks, allowing you to set your own self-study pace.
- How can I prove that I've finished my course? Contact the Customer Care Center at email@example.com and request Certificate of Completion, which will be mailed to you. You'll need to provide your mailing address. An electronic copy can also be e-mailed
- Do I need to create an account to access online training courses? Yes, new users must create an account prior to purchasing a course. You will receive an e-mail for you to confirm creation of the account.